Bikes, Brats, and…Updates!
We’ve got an updated app, a holiday weekend approaching, special support hours, and an important update for all you multistore retailers. Let’s get started:
Ride, Don’t Drive: As we celebrate the upcoming Fourth of July weekend, we hope you’ll join us and thousands of your customers on the National Bike Challenge.
- If you don’t know what the National Bike Challenge is, click here to check it out
- If you do know what the National Bike Challenge is, don’t forget to eat some grilled food between rides this weekend
- If you’re stuck at the shop, we ‘ve put together a few short videos to help you around Ascend and cats (even though I’m more of a dog person myself)
Limited Support: To ensure everyone has a fair shot at filling up on brats, burgers, and (a little) beer over the holiday, there will be limited support available starting tomorrow, Thursday, July 2nd through Sunday, July 5th.
- Our call center will be closed, but feel free to post to the ACN or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org during that time
- If you need immediate assistance, call our Emergency Support line at 877 875 8663 during the hours of 8am and 5pm CST
Update: Our team has worked hard to include all sorts of updates in the Summer 2015 version of Ascend. Start taking advantage of:
- Work Orders: Enjoy a new set of defaults that help you ensure consistency throughout your workflows
- Backups: Server PCs can now be automatically backed up to any folder, any time
- Case Quantities: Easily set Case Cost, Qty, MSRP, and UPC fields for individual products by vendor
Multistore Server Upgrade: In an effort to deliver secure transfers, we’re making some changes to our infrastructure by updating our multistore services.
- On Monday July 13th, 2015 all North American retailers will lose access to multistore sync for the duration of the upgrade set to begin at 6am CST.
- We expect the outrage window to last up to 8 hours
- We ask that all multistore retailers disable hourly multistore exchanges and refrain from any intentional multistore usage
If you have any questions about this update or would like some help disabling multistore exchanges, give our Support Team a call at 877 875 8663. You can also email us at email@example.com.Tags: Multistore, Server, Summer 2015, Support, Update