Cash or Credit?
Summer 2015 is creeping closer and your swimsuits aren’t the only things that’ll need updating come June. You can look forward to a wide range of updates and improvements with the next version of Ascend set to drop on June 9th and if you’re already on the latest version (Spring 2015), updating your workstations should be a breeze. Wondering what’s included? Read on to learn more in this week’s feature preview.
Become a Payment Powerhouse: The Summer 2015 version of Ascend includes the ability to customize the payment types available in the Transaction screen. Start accepting anything from Bitcoins to IOUs and forget about having to keep track of those transactions outside of Ascend. Easily:
- Create new payment types
- Map your payment types to their corresponding QuickBooks account
- Assign custom short-names to payment types and choose from a wide range of pre-installed icons to make them easily recognizable at-a-glance
- Choose the display order for your payment types on the Sales screen and even assign an “Advanced” status to your payment types to help limit employee use of certain ones
Stock Up & Refuel: Customers are starting their summer fun and no one wants to be left without the supplies they need to close a sale. Whether it’s receipt paper, product labels, or a new scanner, make sure to plan ahead and order today. To place your order:
- Start at the Ascend Desktop and click on the Order Supplies icon,
- Go to Integration > Ascend > Order Hardware and Supplies,
- Give us a call at 877 875 8663,
- Or send an email to email@example.com
Keep in Touch: We can only help with problems we’re aware of, so don’t be shy and reach out to our Support Team with questions, concerns, or comments regarding your system. Whether it’s setting up your hardware or troubleshooting a software issue, we’ve got you covered. The Ascend Support Team is available Monday through Friday 8:00am to 6:00pm CST at 877 875 8663 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. And remember to check out Ascend Help, Ascend University on Vimeo, the ACN on Yammer, and our website for help on getting started or getting better.