Don't Be a Fool
April 1st, 2015 introduced Fabian Cancellara’s new fragrance for champions and brought a confusing homepage to millions of visitors, but that doesn’t mean you have to leave your customers confused about where they’ve done their shopping. If you have an updated receipt printer, like the Epson TM-T88IV or V, then you already own the hardware necessary to give your receipts an awesome (and easy) makeover.
“But Ascend already gives me an easy way to include my shop name and contact information in the header. Why would I want anything else?” you might ask.
To which we say: “Good point!”
But including your business’s logo along with hours and location brings power to your brand and helps customers easily identify their purchases from your store. It also gives your business a more complete and professional look. And Spring is usually the time most retailers start seeing more of their customers in the store, so it’s the perfect time to set it up!
If you’re wondering how you can make use of this set-it-and-forget-it feature, read on or check out our video walkthrough here. If you don’t have a compatible printer or would like to arm yourself with new hardware for your workstations, give our Sales Team a call at 877 875 8663 or send a note to email@example.com.
Setting Up Custom Receipt Headers: All you need to get started is a PC, a capable receipt printer, and a copy of your business logo that’s 270×73 pixels or smaller saved as an image file. Once you have that, just load it onto your printer by:
- Going to Devices and Printers from the Control Panel on your PC
- Right-clicking on the desired receipt printer and selecting Printing Preference
- Going to the Document Settings tab, then scrolling down until you see Logo Printing
- Clicking on Start of Document
- Setting the Select Logo dropdown menu to Select image file to use
- Using the Browse button to find the image file on your PC
- Using the display options to set position and size
- Hitting Apply, then OK to save your settings
And that’s it! Still have questions? Re-watch our video walkthrough, then give our Support Team a call if you get stuck or run into an error. Staff is on-call Monday through Friday 8am-6pm CST.Tags: Custom, Epson, Hardware, Header, Printer, receipt, Sales