1 (877) 875-8663

Lower rates, happier you

Keep the smiles coming this summer with an updated (and cost-saving!) credit and debit card rate structure. Chase is announcing lower rates for all integrated Ascend retailers – no action necessary. Read on to learn how much you can expect to save starting on Tuesday, August 1st.

Lower Rates for All: Credit and debit card processing rates will be reduced for all transaction entry types. Dipped, swiped, or keyed!

You’ll also be saving with all card types, whether it’s Visa (comprising about 60% of sales, on average) or MasterCard (making up the other 40%).

What’s that mean for you? A better bottom-line.

But you probably want some numbers, so let’s cut to the chase: Sherpa Shop, an average outdoor retailer processing $620,000 a year with a $140 average sale, can expect to save $0.32 per transaction for Visa and $0.12 per transaction for MasterCard.

Assuming the average split between Visa and MasterCard transactions, Sherpa Shop will start saving about $836 in Visa transactions and over $200 in MasterCard transactions every year. That’s a projected $1044 total annual savings.*

What’s the catch? That’s the best part – there isn’t one. All Ascend retailers taking advantage of direct payment processing through Chase are eligible for the new rate structure and will automatically start processing with updated rates starting on Tuesday, August 1st, 2017.

No need to call or login to activate your savings!

Still not integrated? Well, what are you waiting for? Integrate today and taking advantage of these lower rates plus enjoy direct payment processing right in Ascend.

Fewer steps, faster sales, happier customers.

Call us today at (877) 875-8663 and press Option 3 to talk to a member of our sales team for more information. Or shoot us email: sales@ascendrms.com.

Happy selling!

*Your savings may vary depending on sales volume and current rates. For more detailed information regarding your account or the recent rate change, please contact your Chase account representative.


Tags: , , , , , , , ,

7 responses to “Lower rates, happier you”

  1. Ed Brandt says:

    You’re obviously not paying attention. We all want Apple Pay and all of the other methods as well!

  2. Tim Heil says:

    Is Apple pay coming anytime soon?

  3. Anything on the horizon for AmEx rates? It would seem they’d be ripe for negotiation, after having taken such a huge hit when they lost the Costco account.

  4. Larry M Desaulniers says:

    This is spectacular. Good job!

  5. This is awesome.

    I have been unhappy with rates for a long time but have not wanted the hassles of going outside the prescribed network of Ascend partners. Thanks for negotiating this!

    • Eddy says:

      You bet, Tomias!

      We’re excited to have been able to get a lower rates for our retailers and look forward to keeping you as a partner going forward.

      Sell on!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *