Where’s my update to Summer 2016?
The Summer 2016 version of Ascend will be ready for release on June 28th. Learn how to get your hands on it, check out some of the ways it can help make your life simpler, and if you were waiting for the right time to snatch up some new hardware, don’t delay: our June specials are coming to a close.
Update Next Week: We’re putting the finishing touches on the Summer 2016 version of Ascend to get it ready for prime time. But there are quite a few variables at play with the latest update: retailer type, current Ascend version, and payment processing integration all play a part in deciding when your retail location will be eligible for the latest release. Use these tips to stay ahead of the curve and remain prepared for Summer 2016:
- Back it up – It only take a few minutes on your server and can come in handy should something go wrong during or after your update. Make sure to back up your database each night and before any major change is made to your workstation to an external or cloud drive
- Turn it in – If you are integrated with Chase Paymentech and haven’t submitted your End-to-End Encryption Addendum yet, click here to use our automated web form today
- Download it – Single and Multi-Store Retailers integrated with Chase Paymentech who are on Spring 2016 and have completed their end-to-end encryption setup will see the update on their workstations starting next week
Test Your Skills: You didn’t think we’d release a new version of Ascend without also including some awesome new modules on Ascend University, did you? Learn how to:
- Set-up and use Quick Add buttons on Work Order Details
- Change the customer in a transaction
- Use the AOR TCRM Unsubscribe Report
- Access the Customer History Report
- Configure logos for all of your receipts with a few clicks
Then, take the quiz to complete each module and get closer to an Ascend Sherpa! So what are you waiting for? Click here to visit Ascend University today and get started.
Save Some Green: You have just over week to take advantage of our June hardware sales. Place your order today to save on:
- Zebra label printers (limited quantities available)
- LI4278 wireless scanners
- Refurbished LI4278 wireless scanners (limited quantities available)
Limited Support Availability: We’ve got Holiday Hours coming up for the 4th of July weekend – don’t forget to tell your staff! There will be limited support available via our Emergency Support Line (8am to 5pm Central) on both Friday, July 1st and Monday July 4th.
We will be back to normal support hours on Tuesday, July 5th.
And as always, please let us know if you need any help making the most out of your retail management system. Email us, visit us on the Ascend Customer Network, submit your enhancement ideas on UserVoice or call us directly at (877) 875-8663. Happy selling!
Tags: Ascend, June, Release, Sales, Summer 2016, University, Update